ABOUT 2018 GRADUATION CEREMONY
Points to Take Into Consideration in Graduation Ceremony
Dear Graduates and Their Relatives,
We wish to organize a flawless Graduation Ceremony, which you have been waiting with great excitement. We thank you for your sensitivity about the following matters in order for the Graduation Ceremony to be successful.
Opening of the Graduation Ceremony
• For IKU Graduation Ceremony, our graduates must be present at Sinan Erdem Sports Arena on Tuesday, June 26, 2018, at 13.30 at the latest.
• IKU Graduation Ceremony will start at 15.00. Graduates will be allowed inside as of 14:00.
Ceremony Area and Seating Arrangement
• On the ceremony day, the court area and the stage will be open for only our graduates and organizers.
• We kindly ask participants to follow the warnings and instructions of the security personnel while entering and exiting the complex for the safety of the ceremony area.
• The seats of guests on the tribune are determined according to the podiums where graduates will receive their certificates. In order for the organization to continue smoothly, we kindly ask our guests to comply with the seating arrangement to be advised by our staff and stated on the information boards.
• During the ceremony, relatives of graduates should not go out of the areas reserved for them.
• The buffets in Sinan Erdem Sports Arena will serve food and drinks. The restrooms will be open for use during the ceremony.
• In order to avoid technical and visual disruptions during the ceremony, we kindly ask our guests to take photos after the graduation ceremony, as it may cause our graduates to go out of the podium.
Cap-Gown Distribution for the Graduation Ceremony
• Caps and gowns will be available as of Monday, June 18, 2018 in Kültürium at Ataköy Campus between 10.00 and 17.00 every weekday.
• The price for caps is TL 15. They belong to students and are non-refundable.
• The gowns can be taken from Kültürium by submitting or the bank receipt showing that TL 50 rental fee has been paid.
• After the delivery of gowns to Kültürium, rental fees will be returned to students.
• Students can take their rental fees back until Friday, July 27, 2018 provided that they deliver the bank receipts and gowns.
How to get to Sinan Erdem Sports Arena
Sinan Erdem Sports Arena, Ataköy Boulevard
You can take a 10-minute walk from Ataköy station of Metrobus and M1A Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport Metro Line.
You can get off at Sinan Erdem Spor Salonu (Sports Arena) station with MR20 - 73Y IETT Bus Lines.
You can get off at Ugur Mumcu Bulvarı (Boulevard) station with 71T - 71AT IETT Bus Lines.
Not: On the day of the ceremony, Sinan Erdem Sports Arena car-park will be free of charge for our graduates and their relatives.
Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Place: Sinan Erdem Sports Arena
Last Updated Date