Basic concepts related to biostatistics, sampling, data arrangement, calculation of basic statistics, evaluation of distributions, application of tests and analysis of data to give information about the presentation.
This course has not been opened in 2018-2019 fall semester.
Şirinevler Campus C Blok
Teaching Methods and Techniques
Sümbüloglu K ve Sümbüloglu V. Biyoistatistik. Somgür Yayıncılık, Ankara, 2004
Population and sample
Identification of frequency distributions
Normal distribution and standard error
Simple linear regression and correlation
Binomial distribution and Poisson distribution
1. Analyze the interactions of structures (cells, tissues, organs), organs, segments, construction body at the micro and macro level.
2. Can measure and evaluate the human body on the basis of physical structure.
3. Can determine the conditions that cause functional impairment, the extent of functional impairment and the effects of people on their lives.
4. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment processes in growth and developmental disorders.
5. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment of chronic progressive diseases (cancer, muscular diseases, nervous system diseases, metabolic diseases), reducing the effects of the disease (pain, functional impairment).
6. Takes an active role in determining, predicting, preventing, following and treating the problems that come from the old age.
7. Has an active role in hospitals, private clinics, health centers, rehabilitation centers, disabled and elderly care diseases and follow-up processes.
8. Can act as an active role or autonomous to identify, prevent and monitor health-related risk factors.
9. Improvement of disease areas and functional areas, improvement and improvement processes.
10. To make it possible to evaluate, develop and improve public health.
11. They can take an active role in project development and the related centers for the treatment of persons with disabilities, rehabilitation center, professional rehabilitation center establishment.
Understand the basic concepts of epidemiology.
Explain the basic concepts of biostatistics.
Know research planning.
Studies conducted in the field of health can examine statistical significance tests.