It examines the relationship between nutrition and health, macro and micro nutrients, energy metabolism, enzymes, hormones, nucleic acids, functional foods, additives, food groups and healthy eating patterns.
Assist. Prof. Dr. Nihan Çakır Biçer,
Wednesday, 14.00-14.45, Şirinevler Campus C Block
Tuesday, 12.00-13.00, Şirinevler Campus, SBF-303
Teaching Methods and Techniques
-Lecture, discussion, demonstration
Introduction to feeding
Minerals (iron, calcium)
Vitamins (antioxidant vitamins - vitamins A, C, E)
Nutrition in Special Situations
Nutrition during infancy (0-1 years)
Breast Milk, Supplement Food
Nutrition in Preschool and School Period
Nutrition in Adolescence
Nutrition Practices in Hospitals
1. Analyze the interactions of structures (cells, tissues, organs), organs, segments, construction body at the micro and macro level.
2. Can measure and evaluate the human body on the basis of physical structure.
3. Can determine the conditions that cause functional impairment, the extent of functional impairment and the effects of people on their lives.
4. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment processes in growth and developmental disorders.
5. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment of chronic progressive diseases (cancer, muscular diseases, nervous system diseases, metabolic diseases), reducing the effects of the disease (pain, functional impairment).
6. Takes an active role in determining, predicting, preventing, following and treating the problems that come from the old age.
7. Has an active role in hospitals, private clinics, health centers, rehabilitation centers, disabled and elderly care diseases and follow-up processes.
8. Can act as an active role or autonomous to identify, prevent and monitor health-related risk factors.
9. Improvement of disease areas and functional areas, improvement and improvement processes.
10. To make it possible to evaluate, develop and improve public health.
11. They can take an active role in project development and the related centers for the treatment of persons with disabilities, rehabilitation center, professional rehabilitation center establishment.
Learns the relationship between nutrition and health by examining macro and micro nutrients, energy metabolism, enzymes, hormones, nucleic acids, functional foods, additives, food groups and healthy nutrition models.