The Ministry of Labor and Social Security has mandated the employment of engineers and technical personnel responsible for job security in the workplace with the "Regulation on the Duties, Authorities and Responsibilities of the Engineers or Technical Staff with Job Safety and Working Procedures and Principles" published by the European Union in the context of the compliance laws. For this reason, it is aimed to educate "Occupational Health and Work Safety Technician" in the program with the knowledge, skill and ability that is the necessity of the industrial organizations and can assume the responsibility of the occupational safety of the whole business. The program also aims to train qualified individuals who can follow and interpret legal legislation on occupational health and safety, comply with professional ethics rules, and take all the necessary precautions to ensure work safety. At the same time, it is to train individuals who are able to perform risk analysis of the institution they are working with, take necessary precautions in line with them, are sensitive to the events on the agenda in terms of occupational health and safety, and follow developments.
Professor Sevgi ERGİN
Friday, 9.00-10.45, Şirinevler Campus C Block
Friday, 10.45-11.15, Şirinevler Campus C Block
Teaching Methods and Techniques
Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Risk Assessment and Management System
Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
OSH Systems and Institutions in the World and Turkey
Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems in European Union
International Occupational Health and Safety Agreements
Structure of Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Occupational Health and Safety Emergency Management
OHS Management System Certification
Occupational Health and Safety Risk Groups and
Occupational Health and Safety Hazardous Properties and Risk Codes
Examples of Occupational Health and Safety Practices
1. Analyze the interactions of structures (cells, tissues, organs), organs, segments, construction body at the micro and macro level.
2. Can measure and evaluate the human body on the basis of physical structure.
3. Can determine the conditions that cause functional impairment, the extent of functional impairment and the effects of people on their lives.
4. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment processes in growth and developmental disorders.
5. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment of chronic progressive diseases (cancer, muscular diseases, nervous system diseases, metabolic diseases), reducing the effects of the disease (pain, functional impairment).
6. Takes an active role in determining, predicting, preventing, following and treating the problems that come from the old age.
7. Has an active role in hospitals, private clinics, health centers, rehabilitation centers, disabled and elderly care diseases and follow-up processes.
8. Can act as an active role or autonomous to identify, prevent and monitor health-related risk factors.
9. Improvement of disease areas and functional areas, improvement and improvement processes.
10. To make it possible to evaluate, develop and improve public health.
11. They can take an active role in project development and the related centers for the treatment of persons with disabilities, rehabilitation center, professional rehabilitation center establishment.
effective use of information technologies to track developments in work safety and occupational health
Acquiring ethical and professional ethical values in the field of work security
Use information resources related to occupational health and safety
occupational safety, worker health, social security rights, quality control management and environmental protection issues with adequate knowledge and knowledge
Having sufficient knowledge on first aid and hygiene issues
Having up-to-date knowledge about occupational diseases and solution methods
Evaluating the adequacy of measures taken against job accidents