It is aimed to teach ethics, morality and deontology, teaching ethical rules of physiotherapy, teaching the differences between clinical and research ethics.
The minimum qualifications that are expected from the students who want to attend the course.(Examples: Foreign language level, attendance, known theoretical pre-qualifications, etc.)
Assist. Prof. Dr. Adnan APTİ
Wednesday, 9.00-9.45, Şirinevler Campus C Block
Wednesday, 9.45-10.15, Şirinevler Campus C Block
Teaching Methods and Techniques
-Gross and visual expression, Discussion
Ethical and moral concepts
Medical Ethics Principles
Human rights, Children's rights
Patient and Disabled Rights, Patient Rights and Responsibilities, Priority in Benefiting from Patients' Rights
Adaptation of Medical Ethics to Basic Rules and Physiotherapy Field
Ethical principles in physiotherapy
Team work, business associations and ethical values.
Ethical Decision Making Process, Errors Made During Ethical Decision Making
Strategy in ethical decision-making process
Research ethics and ethics committees in the field of health.
Professional deontology and national / international ethical declarations
Ethical problems and problem solving
1. Analyze the interactions of structures (cells, tissues, organs), organs, segments, construction body at the micro and macro level.
2. Can measure and evaluate the human body on the basis of physical structure.
3. Can determine the conditions that cause functional impairment, the extent of functional impairment and the effects of people on their lives.
4. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment processes in growth and developmental disorders.
5. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment of chronic progressive diseases (cancer, muscular diseases, nervous system diseases, metabolic diseases), reducing the effects of the disease (pain, functional impairment).
6. Takes an active role in determining, predicting, preventing, following and treating the problems that come from the old age.
7. Has an active role in hospitals, private clinics, health centers, rehabilitation centers, disabled and elderly care diseases and follow-up processes.
8. Can act as an active role or autonomous to identify, prevent and monitor health-related risk factors.
9. Improvement of disease areas and functional areas, improvement and improvement processes.
10. To make it possible to evaluate, develop and improve public health.
11. They can take an active role in project development and the related centers for the treatment of persons with disabilities, rehabilitation center, professional rehabilitation center establishment.
Knows and reflects ethics, morality, professional autonomy and deontology
The concepts of ethics and ethical rules in rehabilitation open the ethical principles of patient rights and physiotherapist profession,
Physiotherapy Rehabilitation in the field of team work,
Know the rights and responsibilities of the team members and adopt the multidisciplinary team work,
Know patient rights, children's rights and working principles of health professionals and professional deontology,
Know national / international ethical declarations,
It has clinics that can identify possible ethical problems and produce solutions.