It is aimed that the place of physiotherapist in public health, public health models, healthy people, child, elderly, obesity and preventive physiotherapy methods, community based physiotherapy and rehabilitation concepts are aimed.
Uzm. Dr. Meltem AKIN DİKLELİ
Teaching Methods and Techniques
Halk Sağlığında Temel Bilgiler, Prof. Dr. Münevver BERTAN, Doç. Dr. Çağatay GÜLER
Introduction to public health
The content of the concept of public health
National cancer control program
Sports in disabilities and children
Obesity and diabetes control program
Bone health and osteoporosis
Geriatric physiotherapy and rehabilitation
Prevention of chronic lung and heart diseases
Waist - neck school
Physical activity and pilates in society
1. Analyze the interactions of structures (cells, tissues, organs), organs, segments, construction body at the micro and macro level.
2. Can measure and evaluate the human body on the basis of physical structure.
3. Can determine the conditions that cause functional impairment, the extent of functional impairment and the effects of people on their lives.
4. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment processes in growth and developmental disorders.
5. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment of chronic progressive diseases (cancer, muscular diseases, nervous system diseases, metabolic diseases), reducing the effects of the disease (pain, functional impairment).
6. Takes an active role in determining, predicting, preventing, following and treating the problems that come from the old age.
7. Has an active role in hospitals, private clinics, health centers, rehabilitation centers, disabled and elderly care diseases and follow-up processes.
8. Can act as an active role or autonomous to identify, prevent and monitor health-related risk factors.
9. Improvement of disease areas and functional areas, improvement and improvement processes.
10. To make it possible to evaluate, develop and improve public health.
11. They can take an active role in project development and the related centers for the treatment of persons with disabilities, rehabilitation center, professional rehabilitation center establishment.
Know basic concepts about public health
Know basic health services
To know demography and basic health criteria
Know the principles of applications based on evidence
To be able to comprehend common epidemiological diseases