1. To teach the effect of exercises applied at different densities on body systems.
2. Evaluate the problems that may occur during exercise.
3. Exercise prescription planning.
4. Clinical and laboratory exercise tests and interpretation.
5. Teaching the effect of exercises on body systems under different environmental conditions.
Uzm. Fzt. İoakim İPSEFTEL
Tuesday, 15.00-16.45, Şirinevler Campus C Block
Tuesday, 16.45-17.15, Şirinevler Campus C Block
Teaching Methods and Techniques
Aerobic and anaerobic energy systems, energy transfer paths in exercise
Muscle physiology, musculoskeletal system and exercise
Exercise and blood physiology
Cardiopulmonary system and exercise
Endocrine system and exercise
Thermoregulation and exercise, Underwater and high altitude exercise physiology
Measuring energy capacity and energy expenditure on rest and physical activity, exercise tests.
Exercise tests. Aerobic, anaerobic capacities and endurance measurement methods.
Speed, Reaction, Force, Agility measurement
Exercise adaptation of cardiopulmonary systems
Aerobic and anaerobic exercise training, recovery after exercise.
Exercise prescription and creation
Creating a training program
1. Analyze the interactions of structures (cells, tissues, organs), organs, segments, construction body at the micro and macro level.
2. Can measure and evaluate the human body on the basis of physical structure.
3. Can determine the conditions that cause functional impairment, the extent of functional impairment and the effects of people on their lives.
4. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment processes in growth and developmental disorders.
5. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment of chronic progressive diseases (cancer, muscular diseases, nervous system diseases, metabolic diseases), reducing the effects of the disease (pain, functional impairment).
6. Takes an active role in determining, predicting, preventing, following and treating the problems that come from the old age.
7. Has an active role in hospitals, private clinics, health centers, rehabilitation centers, disabled and elderly care diseases and follow-up processes.
8. Can act as an active role or autonomous to identify, prevent and monitor health-related risk factors.
9. Improvement of disease areas and functional areas, improvement and improvement processes.
10. To make it possible to evaluate, develop and improve public health.
11. They can take an active role in project development and the related centers for the treatment of persons with disabilities, rehabilitation center, professional rehabilitation center establishment.
They define the acute and chronic responses of the heart, circulatory and respiratory systems to exhalation.
They define the acute and chronic responses of the musculoskeletal system and nervous system to the exhaust.
They explain the energy transfer, energy expenditure during rest, physical activity and exercise.
They specify the principles and basic concepts of anaerobic and aerobic exercise training.
Describe the effects of personal and environmental factors on exercise
Learn how to create exercise prescription and schedule the program.
Learn basic physiological responses after exercise.