The aim of the course is to have basic theoretical knowledge about the diseases which are frequently seen in the field of general surgery and to teach the basic knowledge about surgical treatment options for the disease.
Professor Nazif Ekin Akalan
Monday, 14.00-17.45, Şirinevler Campus C Block
Monday, 17.45-18.15, Şirinevler Campus C Block
Teaching Methods and Techniques
---1. Prof.Dr.Haluk Yetkin. Miller Ortopedi Kitabı. 1. Baskı. Nobel Tıp Kitapevi,2006.
2. Prof.Dr. Mehmet Çakmak. Ortopedi. 1. Baskı.Nobel Tıp Kitapevi, 1998.
5. Hopkins J, editör: Oral E. Jinekoloji ve Obstetri El Kitabı. 4. baskı. Ankara: Güneş Tıp Kitabevi,2012.
6. Çiçek NM, Akyürek C, Çelik Ç, Haberal A. Kadın Hastalıkları ve Doğum Bilgisi. 3. baskı.Ankara:Atlas Kitapçılık,2012.
Wounds and Burns
Gastrointestinal diseases surgeon
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Soft Tissue and Bone Surgery in Orthopedics
Spinal deformities and Spinal Surgery
1. Analyze the interactions of structures (cells, tissues, organs), organs, segments, construction body at the micro and macro level.
2. Can measure and evaluate the human body on the basis of physical structure.
3. Can determine the conditions that cause functional impairment, the extent of functional impairment and the effects of people on their lives.
4. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment processes in growth and developmental disorders.
5. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment of chronic progressive diseases (cancer, muscular diseases, nervous system diseases, metabolic diseases), reducing the effects of the disease (pain, functional impairment).
6. Takes an active role in determining, predicting, preventing, following and treating the problems that come from the old age.
7. Has an active role in hospitals, private clinics, health centers, rehabilitation centers, disabled and elderly care diseases and follow-up processes.
8. Can act as an active role or autonomous to identify, prevent and monitor health-related risk factors.
9. Improvement of disease areas and functional areas, improvement and improvement processes.
10. To make it possible to evaluate, develop and improve public health.
11. They can take an active role in project development and the related centers for the treatment of persons with disabilities, rehabilitation center, professional rehabilitation center establishment.
Has general knowledge about general surgery options
It has knowledge about wound, burn healing and treatment methods.
Has knowledge about cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases surgery.
Has knowledge about conservative and surgical methods for women's health, gynecological diseases and birth, breast surgery and incontinence