Lung pathologies and radiology in specific situations
Regional pathology and evaluation: kranium, central nervous system
Different tissue pathologies and evaluation: bone, cartilage
Different tissue pathologies and evaluation: muscle, nerve, tendon, ligament
Regional pathologies and evaluation: cervical and lumbar
Regional pathologies and evaluation: pelvis and hip
Regional pathologies and evaluation: knee, ankle, foot
Regional pathologies and evaluation: shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand
1. Analyze the interactions of structures (cells, tissues, organs), organs, segments, construction body at the micro and macro level.
2. Can measure and evaluate the human body on the basis of physical structure.
3. Can determine the conditions that cause functional impairment, the extent of functional impairment and the effects of people on their lives.
4. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment processes in growth and developmental disorders.
5. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment of chronic progressive diseases (cancer, muscular diseases, nervous system diseases, metabolic diseases), reducing the effects of the disease (pain, functional impairment).
6. Takes an active role in determining, predicting, preventing, following and treating the problems that come from the old age.
7. Has an active role in hospitals, private clinics, health centers, rehabilitation centers, disabled and elderly care diseases and follow-up processes.
8. Can act as an active role or autonomous to identify, prevent and monitor health-related risk factors.
9. Improvement of disease areas and functional areas, improvement and improvement processes.
10. To make it possible to evaluate, develop and improve public health.
11. They can take an active role in project development and the related centers for the treatment of persons with disabilities, rehabilitation center, professional rehabilitation center establishment.
Know basic radiological examination methods
To be able to learn appropriate radiological examination methods for the disease
Possible interpretation in a radiological examination