Conservative and Surgical Treatment of Central Nervous System Diseases and Tumors
High Cortical Functions and Consciousness Disorders
Balance and coordination disorders
Medulla Spinalis Diseases
Medulla Spinalis Diseases Conservative and Surgical Treatment
Peripheral Nervous System Diseases Conservative and Surgical Treatment
Nervous Muscle Joint Diseases
Motor Neuron Diseases, Neuropathies
Nervous Muscle Junction and Demyelinating Diseases
Dementia, Alzheimer's, Dementia
1. Analyze the interactions of structures (cells, tissues, organs), organs, segments, construction body at the micro and macro level.
2. Can measure and evaluate the human body on the basis of physical structure.
3. Can determine the conditions that cause functional impairment, the extent of functional impairment and the effects of people on their lives.
4. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment processes in growth and developmental disorders.
5. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment of chronic progressive diseases (cancer, muscular diseases, nervous system diseases, metabolic diseases), reducing the effects of the disease (pain, functional impairment).
6. Takes an active role in determining, predicting, preventing, following and treating the problems that come from the old age.
7. Has an active role in hospitals, private clinics, health centers, rehabilitation centers, disabled and elderly care diseases and follow-up processes.
8. Can act as an active role or autonomous to identify, prevent and monitor health-related risk factors.
9. Improvement of disease areas and functional areas, improvement and improvement processes.
10. To make it possible to evaluate, develop and improve public health.
11. They can take an active role in project development and the related centers for the treatment of persons with disabilities, rehabilitation center, professional rehabilitation center establishment.
Knows the structures and functions of the neurological system.
Know neurological system diseases.
Know the disorders of consciousness caused by the neurological system.
Knows motion disorders caused by neurological system.
Knows musculoskeletal system disorders caused by neurological system.