The aim of the course is to teach basic knowledge about internal diagnostic, rheumatological, cardiovascular and chest diseases, physiotherapists frequently have the theoretical knowledge about the diagnosis and treatment options for the disease.
Assoc. Prof. Vahit TUNALI
Şirinevler Campus Block C
Şirinevler Campus Block C
Teaching Methods and Techniques
--Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2008. Stephen J. McPhee,Maxine A. Papadakis,Lawrence M. Tierney
-İc Hastaliklari, Nobel&Güneş Tip Kitabevleri, 2005
Cardiovascular diseases I
Cardiovascular diseases II
Chest Diseases I
Chest Diseases II
Rheumatic diseases I
Rheumatic diseases II
Gastrointestinal system, liver, bile and pancreas diseases
Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases I
Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases II
1. Analyze the interactions of structures (cells, tissues, organs), organs, segments, construction body at the micro and macro level.
2. Can measure and evaluate the human body on the basis of physical structure.
3. Can determine the conditions that cause functional impairment, the extent of functional impairment and the effects of people on their lives.
4. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment processes in growth and developmental disorders.
5. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment of chronic progressive diseases (cancer, muscular diseases, nervous system diseases, metabolic diseases), reducing the effects of the disease (pain, functional impairment).
6. Takes an active role in determining, predicting, preventing, following and treating the problems that come from the old age.
7. Has an active role in hospitals, private clinics, health centers, rehabilitation centers, disabled and elderly care diseases and follow-up processes.
8. Can act as an active role or autonomous to identify, prevent and monitor health-related risk factors.
9. Improvement of disease areas and functional areas, improvement and improvement processes.
10. To make it possible to evaluate, develop and improve public health.
11. They can take an active role in project development and the related centers for the treatment of persons with disabilities, rehabilitation center, professional rehabilitation center establishment.
Defines the diseases of internal sciences and learns its properties.
Internal science has knowledge about the diagnostic evaluation and treatment options of diseases.
Defines and learns cardiovascular diseases.
Defines and learns chest diseases.
It has knowledge about diagnostic evaluation and treatment options of cardiovascular and chest diseases.
Defines and learns rheumatic diseases.
Have knowledge about diagnostic evaluation and treatment options of rheumatic diseases.