To understand chemical phenomena related to living cells at the molecular level. The basic components of the cell are protein, carbohydrate, lipids, nucleic acids that play a role in heredity, energy and water-electrolyte metabolism, and understanding of the structure and function of vitamins, minerals and hormones that play a role in maintaining body homeostasis.
Professor Mustafa Koray GÜMÜŞTAŞ
Monday, 13.00-14.45, Şirinevler Campus, Faculty of Health Sciences
Monday, 15.00-16.00, Şirinevler Campus, Faculty of Health Sciences
Lippincott Biyokimya 5. Baskı, 2014, Çeviri Editörü : Prof. Dr. Engin Ulukaya, Yazar Harvey Ferrier, Yayınevi: Nobel Tıp Kitabevleri
Harper'ın Biyokimyası (Harper's Illustrated Biochemistry, 29. Baskısının çevirisi) Yazar :Murray, Bender, Weil, Botham, Kennely, Rodwell Baskı Tarihi:2015. Çeviri Editörü: Prof. Dr. Gül Güner Akdoğan, Prof.Dr. Biltan Ersöz, Prof. Dr. Nevbahar Turgan .ISBN: 9786053351542
2. Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry, 5th or 6th Edition. Ferrier, D.R., . Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore, MD 2008 or 2011
Marks' Temel Tıbbi Biyokimyası Klinik Yaklaşım. Mine Erden İNAL, Uğur ATİK, Nurten AKSOY. Güneş Kitabevi, Ürün Kodu: 2926184
1. Analyze the interactions of structures (cells, tissues, organs), organs, segments, construction body at the micro and macro level.
2. Can measure and evaluate the human body on the basis of physical structure.
3. Can determine the conditions that cause functional impairment, the extent of functional impairment and the effects of people on their lives.
4. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment processes in growth and developmental disorders.
5. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment of chronic progressive diseases (cancer, muscular diseases, nervous system diseases, metabolic diseases), reducing the effects of the disease (pain, functional impairment).
6. Takes an active role in determining, predicting, preventing, following and treating the problems that come from the old age.
7. Has an active role in hospitals, private clinics, health centers, rehabilitation centers, disabled and elderly care diseases and follow-up processes.
8. Can act as an active role or autonomous to identify, prevent and monitor health-related risk factors.
9. Improvement of disease areas and functional areas, improvement and improvement processes.
10. To make it possible to evaluate, develop and improve public health.
11. They can take an active role in project development and the related centers for the treatment of persons with disabilities, rehabilitation center, professional rehabilitation center establishment.
The main functional unit of the human body learns the structure of the cell and knows the basic metabolic functions of cell membranes and organelles
Learn the distribution of water and electrolytes in the body and cells and their main role in cell viability
Learn structural roles and metabolism of amino acids and proteins in their body
Enzyme structure and the structure of the normal enzyme is important for the continuation of cell functions.
Learns the structures of various lipids, the relationship between food intake and body lipid content, the functions of the body, atherosclerosis, gallstones, obesity.
It knows the structures of carbohydrates, its basic functions in energy metabolism, milk sugar formation, its contribution to DNA structure.
Nucleotides, structure and function of ATP, uric acid metabolism, roles of DNA and RNA in structure and inheritance. Know gene, mutation and cancer mechanism.
Learn about hemoglobin structure, construction and destruction, functions, abnormal hemoglobin, anemia
It learns muscle structure, muscle contraction mechanism, calcium precursor, and intense energy metabolism and rhabdomyolysis. Bone building-demolition cycle and osteoporosis.
Water-soluble vitamins and the functions of soluble vitamins in structure and metabolism
Describe the metabolism and functions of trace elements in the body.
As a result, metabolic reactions that occur in a healthy body and their deterioration learn the basic function disorders that result.