Introducing and describing people using adjectives, statements with be and have, information questions.
Ordering food and drinks at a restaurant, talking about quantities with "many much, a lot of, some, a few, a little. Countable and uncountable nouns. - MIDTERM EXAM
Talking about abilities and necessities, giving advice and instructions, adverbs of manner.
Asking for and giving directions, prepositions of location, prepositions of place.
Comparing two or more things, places or people using comparatives. Vocabulary about renting an apartment.
Talking about outdoor places, describing and comparing places using superlatives.
Expressions with "do" and "make", phrases with "get", definite and indefinite articles, vocabulary related with kinds of stores you can find around you.
Asking for and giving advice, gerunds and infinitives, vocabulary about going out.
1. Analyze the interactions of structures (cells, tissues, organs), organs, segments, construction body at the micro and macro level.
2. Can measure and evaluate the human body on the basis of physical structure.
3. Can determine the conditions that cause functional impairment, the extent of functional impairment and the effects of people on their lives.
4. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment processes in growth and developmental disorders.
5. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment of chronic progressive diseases (cancer, muscular diseases, nervous system diseases, metabolic diseases), reducing the effects of the disease (pain, functional impairment).
6. Takes an active role in determining, predicting, preventing, following and treating the problems that come from the old age.
7. Has an active role in hospitals, private clinics, health centers, rehabilitation centers, disabled and elderly care diseases and follow-up processes.
8. Can act as an active role or autonomous to identify, prevent and monitor health-related risk factors.
9. Improvement of disease areas and functional areas, improvement and improvement processes.
10. To make it possible to evaluate, develop and improve public health.
11. They can take an active role in project development and the related centers for the treatment of persons with disabilities, rehabilitation center, professional rehabilitation center establishment.
Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Can write descriptive paragraphs,postcards and thank-you letters.
Can make short presentations and respond to questions.
To make suggestions, to compare things and to talk about life.