Update office hours are announced on online education portal CATS at the beginning of every term.
Teaching Methods and Techniques
Powerpoint slides about the target topic of the week.
Formal and informal greetings and responses, farewells and responses, people's names and titles.
Giving your name and address; how to start a conversation, present simple of be +,-,?
Introductions, "be" statements and questions, introducing people, talking about jobs.
Countries and nationalities, giving commands, responding to commands, subject and object pronouns.
Singular and plural nouns, demonstrative pronouns, asking questions about new things, office items.
Talking about time, describing people and things, using positive and negative adjectives.
Ordinal numbers, describing people and things, making reservations, days of the week, months of the year.
Talking about clothes and possessions using possessive adjectives and possessive "'s", clothing.
Talking about clothes and possessions using possessive adjectives, asking questions with "which", "there is / there are"- MIDTERM EXAM
Talking about things you like and your personal life using the simple present tense , ordering food in a restaurant, vocabulary related to restaurant.
Talking about schedules and free time activities using frequency adverbs and time expressions "in,on,at".
Countable and uncountable nouns, talking about prices and amounts using numbers, "some" and "any", vocabulary on leisure activities.
Talking about activities using " the present continuous tense" and talking about facts using " the simple present tense".
Talking about family members, asking questions about them, abilities: " can/can't"
Asking questions about people in family, making small talk, uncountable nouns, " how" questions.
1. Analyze the interactions of structures (cells, tissues, organs), organs, segments, construction body at the micro and macro level.
2. Can measure and evaluate the human body on the basis of physical structure.
3. Can determine the conditions that cause functional impairment, the extent of functional impairment and the effects of people on their lives.
4. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment processes in growth and developmental disorders.
5. Takes an active role in consultation, patient follow-up and treatment of chronic progressive diseases (cancer, muscular diseases, nervous system diseases, metabolic diseases), reducing the effects of the disease (pain, functional impairment).
6. Takes an active role in determining, predicting, preventing, following and treating the problems that come from the old age.
7. Has an active role in hospitals, private clinics, health centers, rehabilitation centers, disabled and elderly care diseases and follow-up processes.
8. Can act as an active role or autonomous to identify, prevent and monitor health-related risk factors.
9. Improvement of disease areas and functional areas, improvement and improvement processes.
10. To make it possible to evaluate, develop and improve public health.
11. They can take an active role in project development and the related centers for the treatment of persons with disabilities, rehabilitation center, professional rehabilitation center establishment.
Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases.
Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives and things he/she has.
Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Can socialize when he/she meets people.
Can communicate in a shopping center and do his/her shopping.